SLFA PRESS RELEASE
Wednesday, March 3, 2021
The SLFA President Madam Isha Johansen has approved the sum of Five Hundred Thousand Dollars ($500,000) to be disbursed to the Premier League Board, Clubs, and other Member Associations with effect from today 3rd March 2021.
The said amount which is the second tranche of the FIFA COVID-19 Relief Funds has been disbursed to the following bodies;
- SierraLeone Premier League Board – $200,000
- Premier League Clubs – $70,000
- Regional Football Associations – $50,000
- District Football Associations – $112,000
- National Referees Association – $5,000
- National Football Heroes – $15,000
- National Coaches Association – $5,000
- Beach Football – $1,000
Clubs, Associations and other SLFA affiliates are reminded to comply with the FIFA/SLFA Financial Regulations relating to retirements of previous funds from the first tranche of the COVID-19 Relief Funds disbursement.
The President wishes the football family “continued good health and football spirits as we look forward to enjoying the beautiful game with safety and precaution”.